Thursday, February 28, 2013

8 Things I Would Do If I Was The Retired Pope

The pope retiring today got me thinking about what I would do if I was retired, especially if I was as cool as the Pope. Warning not meant to be offensive just silly…
 
 
1) Date a  Kardashian:
Now that would be a reality show worth watching
 
2) Live tweet every Hollywood event:


He has a twitter might as well make good use of it


3)    Prank call Mel Gibson: 

 
There’s no reason I just think it would be funny


4)   Write a “tell all book”:

 

He has to have the juiciest gossip (think of all the confessions!)


5) Become the Easter bunny:
 

It’s still kind of in his field of work


6) Become a contestant on dancing with the stars:



Church choirs have the best rhythm he could be good too!


7) Start a pope boot camp:

 

Help train prospective popes and give lessons on how to rock that hat


8) Become a judge on American idol : 



He would have good authority to decide who sings like an angel