Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Best Texts of January 2013

I'm getting really lazy and don't feel like writing alot for this blog post, so I decided do another "best texts post".  My friends never fail to crack me up and every one of these text messages made me laugh out loud. Once again I’ll keep everything anonymous, but read them and see if you see yourself in here. Best texts of Jan in no particular order:
 
                                              We talk about animal poop a lot... 
 
 
The best parties are the ones that don't require pants...
 
 
 
 
The epic whale shit....
 
 
 
 
That's one way of making things awkward...
 
 
 
 
Some people don't care about feelings....
 
 
 
 
Somebody isn't in the mood to talk....
 
 
 
What lovely words to say in your bra's memory....
 
 
 
 
Best idea ever...
 
 
 
Snapchats from a ailurophile.....
 
 
 
 
So there are some of the funniest text messages I've gotten this month. I love doing things like this because it shows my friends are just a weird and fun as me. I promise I'll do another blog post that actually has stuff written by me soon. I started a thing called "drunk blogging" and I'd like to get some of those up soon. The only problem is drunk writing is alot like drunk texting and it is a bitch to edit. Remember to follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Channin and Tumblr www.xdalyssaxd.tumblr.com