Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Suck at Blogging

So it’s been a while since I posted anything on here. I meant to write more but I got caught up with that pesty thing called school and didn’t really have time for anything else. Well now I’m glad to say I’m officially on SUMMER VACATION!! And it is awesome! Most of my friends aren’t home yet so I’ve been spending my summer days sleeping and eating watching movies and reading tween books. I couldn’t be any happier. It is so nice not to have to worry about studying or doing home work and projects I just get to do whatever I wantJ. I must start looking for a summer job though because I’m pretty sure if my dad comes home at 6pm and finds me in my jammies he might kill meL. I don’t understand what the rush is I worked really hard this semester and if I want to spend a few days in bed who is it going to hurt hahaha.

So anyways this blog post doesn’t really have a purpose since I’ve done nothing with my life, but I thought I might as well write down something. I promised myself I would keep this blog going no matter how painfully boring it is. Since I haven’t said anything laugh out loud worthy in this blog post I might as well list some funny movies that I’ve been watching this summer that made me laugh out loud.

Tower Highest

Good Burger

21 Jump Street

Zoolander

Happy Gilmore

50 First Dates

Tangled

So that’s my lame attempt to keep myself blogging! I’m hoping that I’ll get better at it. Also check out the tumblr I made where I just reblog things and nothing is original!!! http://xdalyssaxd.tumblr.com/ and follow me on twitter here https://twitter.com/#!/Alyssa_Channin I promise I’m much more witty in 140 characters or less!!!