Friday, May 11, 2012

Why You Shouldn't Scare Old People

So I thought of a funny story that might make for a good blog post. Okay so, I’ve been on summer vacation for a week now and none of my friends are home, my sisters are in school and I have no job. As you can see I’m starting to get bored. So today my dad came home after 3 and I was still chillen in my jammies ( that’s what I call pajamas ) and he was basically like “OH MY GOD WOULD YOU GET DRESSED AND SPEND SOME TIME OUTSIDE PLEASE!” he seemed pretty angry so I thought it would be a good idea to listen to him. I got dressed and my sister and I went for a walk to get some coffee. When we got back from our walk I thought it would be a good idea to scare my dad. We looked in the window of our den and saw he was sleeping while watching golf (honestly who can stay awake watching golf! It hast to be the most boring sport I’ve ever seen). Anyways I saw this as the perfect opportunity to scare him so I ran into the back yard and went up to our back door that you can see from the den and I banged on the door really loud and starting shouting. He was so “startled” he jumped right out of his chair and when he landed he did this weird hoping run and then he fell. Now I’m hysterical laughing because that was the best reaction I’ve ever seen but it turns out he actually got really hurt he must have sprained something in his hamstring because he has trouble walking now. To make matters worse he plays a lot of golf and he has a big golf tournament next Saturday and he doesn’t think he can play. So I pretty much ruined his life and that’s why he hates me haha. Hope you enjoyed this blog post! I thought this story was laugh out loud worthy.
p.s
I made my dad a nice ice pack and I cooked him dinner so he isn’t as mad anymore. I’m hoping he will be better for his tournament next week! But lesson learned don't scare old people cause they can hurt themselves

Remember you can follow me on twitter  https://twitter.com/#!/Alyssa_Channin
And my tumblr page is getting kind of sad with my only 2 followers http://xdalyssaxd.tumblr.com